Be Well: Reflections on "I'm so busy" & "I don't have time"

Image result for busy at work

As we return to work and school, some of the phrases most often uttered are:

"I'm (you are) so busy,"

or

"I'd love to... but there's not enough time."

I recently had a couple wonderful conversations about this language and sentiment.  Too often, in our personal and professional lives, we wear 'busy' as a badge of pride, as if is a burden to bear and those who wear it the most are the most prized, valuable and important.  

It is my hope that in the coming year we can reflect on the importance of positive mindsets, psychology and language.  I hope we can embrace productive work, manage our energies and appreciate every minute we have and love sharing those moments with the people we share our work and personal lives with.

I'm sure there will be more on this in the months to come!



Image result for no time work

Comments

Post a Comment