Stay Connected: We Are Family - Academy 'We Believe' Class Photos


I often think about what can best sustain us during these days of isolation.  

Personally, one thing that keeps me going is chatting with my family via phone and zoom.  

Earlier this week, I was sent this class photo taken by one of our talented first-year teachers, Ms. Sirianni.  In this screenshot, she has replicated the famous Academy 'We Believe' Class photos, virtually.

As her, and her students, have shared - at Rundle, we are a family.  Whether we like it or not, there's something about the bond that comes with being a part of Rundle that can only be described as 'family-like.'  

This brings me all the way back to the top of this post, and what sustains us during these challenging times.  It is truly the deep connections we have with people we share our time with that allow us to remain positive and learning.  

As we move into the weekend, I'd like to thank our Rundle family for staying positive during these challenging times!

Is Technology Towing Away the Family Bonds?

Comments