Together: Be Kind - Rundle Gives on Giving Tuesday


Earlier this month, I received this letter.

(as a side note, the $5 came from his piggy bank and he wanted me to be able to enjoy some peanuts we had a conversation about once when he was in kindergarten)

To be honest, I am speechless - words cannot describe the gratitude I feel for being part of such a giving and caring organization.

In short, I believe it is very important to know that many in our community need support to keep their kids in our program.  We are able to support them because of the generous gifts that are given by our staff, students and parent community.

Here are a couple of pretty cool stats pertaining to giving:

100% of our Academy graduates in 2018 and 2019 gave to our bursary program,

93% of our College graduates in 2019 gave to our bursary program,

100% of our Academy staff supported the Moving Walls campaign,

Gifts from Faculty support a minimum of 5 student bursaries each year,

+60% of Faculty have given this year to the bursary fund.

As 'Rundle Gives on Giving Tuesday' approaches, I'd like to thank everybody who continues to support Rundle!  We couldn't do it without you!




Comments